Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Reading

So, I should not be let loose in the bookstore!  I went to Barnes and Noble to get my stepson a book, and came out $65 later!!!  I won't mention the trashy novel I bought (shhh, it's a popular trilogy out now!)  We all need a little brain break, right?  Well, I can never pass up the education section.  So today I bought Positive Discipline, by Nelson, Lott and Glen.  I've seen lots about it on pintrest and other education blogs, and can't wait to read it.  I also got Teaching with the Brain in Mind, by Eric Jensen.  The question now is which to read first? Hmmm, decisions, decisions...  Has anyone read either of these books?  Any suggestions on what to read first?  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!