Monday, July 23, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop and Tell Me More Linky

I'm linking up with Grade Three is the Place for Me for the Newbie Blog Hop and with Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons for the Tell Me More, Tell Me More Linky!


1. I live in Idaho.

2. I will be teaching 2nd Grade this year.

3. I have taught special education for the past 7 years.

4.  I just started blogging in June.


5. My blogging advice is to have fun, link up, and leave comments :-)


6. I grew up in California.


7. I graduated from Boise State University.


8. I love BSU football, but have never been to a game!  Shameful, I know!!!

8. My classroom is extemely organized... my house is not!

9. I LOVE seafood!!! (I had to put this in, since so many people have said they don't!)

10. I talk to my Mom every day.

11. I've only spent one night away from my daughter, who is 5.

12. I have 2 cats - Ralphie and Coco, and 2 dogs - Oscar and Apolo.

13. I've been to Israel.

14. I played hockey on an adult league and was the only woman on my team.  It was fun, but I was terrible! 

15. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Italy.

16. I can't stand certain things out of place... my co-workers move things around in my classroom to see how long it takes me to notice (not usually very long!)

17. I love Good N Plenty and banana Runts.  I think I'm the only person in the world who likes Good N Plenty!!!

18. I'm the oldest child in my family and the oldest grandchild.

19.  I recently became an auntie :-)

20. I am a certified arborist and a certified massage therapist!

Be sure to link up with these two so that I can learn some interesting facts about you :-)









3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Thanks for following me, I'm now following you! We have a lot in common, I love seafood and Good N Plenty! I'm the only one in my family that likes Good N Plenty, maybe that's why I like it so much (no one can steal my candy)! Your new room set up is so adorable, love the tree and fence. Enjoy your new room!

    Mary
    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, Too bad we aren't in the same area. I'd have a friend to snack with during in-service days!

      Jenny

      Delete
  2. Thanks Jessica! I will definitely check out your blog too!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!