1. I live in Idaho.
2. I will be teaching 2nd Grade this year.
3. I have taught special education for the past 7 years.
4. I just started blogging in June.
5. My blogging advice is to have fun, link up, and leave comments :-)
6. I grew up in California.
7. I graduated from Boise State University.
8. I love BSU football, but have never been to a game! Shameful, I know!!!
8. My classroom is extemely organized... my house is not!
9. I LOVE seafood!!! (I had to put this in, since so many people have said they don't!)
10. I talk to my Mom every day.
11. I've only spent one night away from my daughter, who is 5.
12. I have 2 cats - Ralphie and Coco, and 2 dogs - Oscar and Apolo.
13. I've been to Israel.
14. I played hockey on an adult league and was the only woman on my team. It was fun, but I was terrible!
15. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Italy.
16. I can't stand certain things out of place... my co-workers move things around in my classroom to see how long it takes me to notice (not usually very long!)
17. I love Good N Plenty and banana Runts. I think I'm the only person in the world who likes Good N Plenty!!!
18. I'm the oldest child in my family and the oldest grandchild.
19. I recently became an auntie :-)
20. I am a certified arborist and a certified massage therapist!
Be sure to link up with these two so that I can learn some interesting facts about you :-)