Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Shopping and Classroom Progress

I'm feeling less overwhelmed about my classroom today!  I can (very) slowly feel it coming together.  Here are a few more pictures of my progess today!

I bought this wrapping paper at Hobby Lobby to match my theme.  The nameplates and numbers are available at my Teacher's Notebook store.


And here is what I did with it!  It's bright, but happy!  This picture makes it look much more yellow than it actually is. 



Here is the progress on the corner I showed you yesterday.  I still need to put the leaves up and I think I'll put my welcome banner in the tree!


This is a before picture I didn't post the other day.  I'm thinking about putting a time line and maps on this wall.  That way we can study artists and muscians and tie it into community for social studies... hopefully!!!




I really hope it looks great when I'm done.  There are so many amazing classrooms out there, I'm not sure I can compete :-) 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blue/cloud border running around the top of your room. It looks so fresh and bright!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I'm so happy to hear it looks good, because my hands were literally bruised after all that stapling into the hard wall! :-)

      Jenny

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!