Monday, July 16, 2012

Classroom Before Pics

Well, here it is.  My new classroom.  It needs a LOT of work, but is full of possibility!  I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the balloon border.  I peeled a little bit off and it's not painted underneath.  Suggestions? 

This picture is standing in the doorway from the hall.  The wall to the left has a white counter (you can see a little bit of it) that has computers on it.  No options for where the computers go! My daughter made a guest appearance in  two of the pics!



This one is also from the doorway, but shows the front of the room.  The whiteboard is there, and projecter for document camera points there.


This is standing from the other side of the room.  The door to the hall is to the right of chalk board.



The custodians were nice enough to bring in two more bookshelves for me!  There are some base ten blocks, a tub with linky things, and the curriculum - that's it! Yikes, I have some serious shopping to do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!