Tuesday, July 31, 2012

An Award and a Lakeshore Outlet trip!

What a great day today!  Thank you to Carrie at Common Core Classroom for The Versatile Blogger nomination!  


As per the rules, 7 random facts about me:

1) I'm left handed.

2) I love banana flavored anything!

3) White cars remind me of coconut (weird, I know!)

4) I lived in Berkely, CA and my garage door had big, pink polka dots!

5) My car broke down in Pendelton, OR and I got stuck for 3 days during the rodeo with my 2 cats!

6) I went on an archeological dig in Israel and dug up an intact jug that hadn't been found in that location.  They named it the Jenny Jug!

7) I love Hansen's grapefruit soda!

I'm nominating the following bloggers:

Second Grade Super Kids
Oh Happy Day
Bloom with Mrs. Locke
Books Blocks and Baskets
Miss R's Classroom
Reaching for the Top
There's No Place Like Second Grade
The School Potato
Kindertrips
Fearless in 5th
Set This Circus Down
Hodges Herald
Flamingo Fabulous in Second Grade
A Rainbow of Teaching
Hippo Hooray for Second Grade

Aren't awards fun! 

Follow these rules to to claim your award:
1. Thank who nominated you.
2. Include a link back to who nominated you.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself in your post.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link back to their blog in your post.
7. Let the bloggers you nominate know by leaving them a comment.

Lakeshore Shopping Spree

Ok, so there isn't a Lakeshore store near me so I just order on-line.  I've already received a large order from them! As most of you know I'm visiting my mom, and I just couldn't resist checking out the actual store.  I looked up the nearest store and it was a store AND outlet!  Yes, outlet!!! So, another shopping spree occured.  Check out the picture and notice all those orange clearance stickers!  Woo hoo! 



























4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenny!!! I do love awards!!!
    -Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my - it is SO easy to go crazy in lakeshore. last year was my first year in middle school and thankfully (for my wallet at least) they do not carry a lot of older supplies, at least not at the location by me, so I made it out of there without spending too much $$$! Have fun using all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a ton of fun getting my classroom ready, but definitely spendy!

      Jenny

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!