Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where I Teach Wednesday!



I teach in Meridian, Idaho!  Here is a classroom tour.  My room is not completely done yet, but pretty darn close :-)

Library Area

 
Small Group Area
 
 
 
 
Word work and math station bins (still need to be labeled) on left and classroom jobs, daily schedule, and mailboxes on right.
 
 
Morning circle/floor area
 
 
CAFE and Word Wall
 





 
Writing Area - this area still needs lots of work!  It's looking sad right now!
 
 
 
 
Class/Desk Area
 
 
Close-up of owls!  I got the idea from Learning with Mrs. Brinn
 
 
Hope you enjoyed the tour :-)
 





8 comments:

  1. Have I told you we're doing the same colors? I'm doing birdies, not owls. I love your hanging lantern owls! I also love that checkerboard bulletin board!! I want one!!! I'm kind of in the end stretch, so I might have to be something I do in October.
    ThatNewCrayonSmell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deniece,

      Thanks! Your room looks so cute! I love the birds :-) The checkerboard was really easy, I just used 12x12" pieces of scrapbook paper. I'm going to put clothes pins on the squares and use it to display student work!

      Jenny

      Delete
  2. Those hanging lanterns are so cute. What a cute idea. I love your color scheme.
    ஐRikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through Mrs. Nelson's before and after giveaway! :) I was drawn to it because I'm also a teacher and a mom of three. :) I LOVE your room!!!! Your trees and owls are sooooo stinking cute! Great job!
    I'm your newest follower! Come on over to our new blog for a visit! :)

    Maria
    http://curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I can't wait to check out your new blog! Thanks for following me :-)

      Jenny

      Delete
  4. Your room is so adorable and inviting! I love it! Those owls are my favorite! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! I had so much fun making the owls :-) I'm so glad you are following me!

      Jenny

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!