Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sneak a Peek TPT Purchases!



Thank goodness for TPT!  I would be lost without all these wonderful teacher creations!

My latest purchase was the Super in Second beginning of the year activities from Babbling Abby.  This has sooo many cute activities to get the year started.  I can't wait to use them!

Super in Second! {Beginning of the Year Activities for 2nd Grade}

I got these super cute classroom organization labels from Clutter Free Classroom.  They are still in my large pile of laminating that needs to be cut out, but I'm so excited to get the organization started!
CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION LABELS School Supplies

I have this writing center set up just like in the picture and everyone who walks in my room ooohs and ahhhs about it!  It came from A Cupcake For The Teacher.

writing center starter kit! {printables}

This "How do you get home?" is also a show stopper in my room!  It came from the The Lesson Plan Diva

How do you get home? (Transportation Display)

Thank you to all these awesome ladies for making me look good! :-)

Be sure to hop on over to Blog Hoppin and join in on the fun!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Jenny!! I'm so happy you like my writing center!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are off to a GREAT start! I have a huge laminating pile too. I guess that's just part of the game!
    Happy New School Year!
    Christy :)
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!