Thursday, August 23, 2012

Therapeutic Thursday!


Today is my last official day of summer vacation!  So, like any sane teacher, I'm going into my classroom :-/  Tomorrow is our first day back on contract and the kiddos start on Tuesday. 

After the next week, I am going to really need my Therapeutic Thursday advice!  I'm going to lay it out for you before I get to the "therapy!"  Then you will understand :-)

Friday - First day on contract
            Catch flight to CA (get in at 11 p.m.)



Saturday - Grandma's 90th b-day party



Sunday - Family brunch
              Flight back to ID (get in at 11 p.m.)



Monday - 2nd day on contract and Meet and Greet


Tuesday - My first day teaching 2nd grade
               My daughter's first day of Kindergarten
               (I should be perfectly calm and together for the first day - ha, ha!!!)



Wednesday - Day 2 of school
                    Jane's Addiction Concert



Thursday - FACE PLANT!!! 



*** Here is where the therapy begins ***

Friday - Happy hour with teacher friend!



Saturday - Pedicure.  My feet are going to be sore, sore, sore!!!



Sunday - Curl up with a good (non-education) book!

A Discovery of Witches: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy)

If you haven't read this book - you need to!!!

Be sure to link up with Blog Hoppin and share your therapy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!