Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Freebie! Groundhog Fact and Comprehension

I have high hopes of getting animal fact sheets completed for all of the animals we offer students to choose from for their animal report and diorama.  This is part of our habitat unit we do at the end of the school year. 


It was so crazy at the end of the year that I didn't get even one picture of my student's dioramas taken!  :-(  Hopefully, I'll be more organized next year!


I had started a groundhog fact sheet - somewhere around Groundhog's Day and ummm, weeellll - just finished it yesterday!  Again, maybe I'll be more organized next year (ha, ha!)


Go to my Teacher's Notebook or TpT Store to get a free copy!  There isn't much in either store right, as I cleaned up my Teacher's Notebook store and just started with TpT, but stay tuned for more! :-)






Jenny :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!