Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Fun!

I'm pretty sure that holding school on Valentine's Day is some sort of cruel and unusual punishment for teachers!  It's been crazy here all moring.  Now that I have my kids working independently for a few glorious moments - I'll update you on our projects!

We made the super cute owl bags!  Mrs. H. used my templates, but put her own twist on them - they came out cute too!  The kids with their wacky eyes crack me up :-)

Mrs. H's Variation :-)



 
What better way to start an already crazy day than with candy?  Said, the crazy Mrs. Z!
 




And, a little Pop Art to decorate the halls!


 
Hopefully, I survive the Nacho Bar and "Friendship Party" after recess!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!