Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Elf on a Shelf Behavior Management!

I am having waaayyy too much fun with the Elf on Shelf in my classroom!  My students were B.A.D. - BAD yesterday!  I had a principal from another school in observing me and they were noisy and difficult to manage the entire time (don't you love those kind of days???)  Sooo, our elf "Ginger" didn't return this morning!  Here is what the students found....


(Edit: Check out the date on the letter!  Luckily, the kids didn't notice!)



 
They were quite upset and worked hard all morning, so when they return from specials they will find this...
 
 

 
 
The part that cracks me up the most is that he is wearing ear muffs to protect his ears!  Hee hee, I crack myself up!
 
 
 


I anticipate much better behavior until winter break - ha ha ha ha!  Again I'm so funny!  Ok, until the end of the day... maybe :-)




1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!