Sunday, June 10, 2012

Having Way Too Much Fun

I'm having so much fun creating all of these fun classroom decorations.  Maybe too much - my fingers hurt! 

I'm really proud of the Itsy Bitsy Spider collection.  They're fun, bright colors and patterns that coordinate and will liven up your classroom!  This theme would be best for younger grades, but will appeal to boys and girls.

I just added a Make Your Own Banner kit.  It has alphabet letters A-Z in all three patterns, plus darling spider, sun, and snail cards in all three backgrounds!  So many fun banners you could make:  First grade is crawling with excitment!  Welcome to our web of learning!...





I also created a Make Your Own Banner set for the Pastel Owl collection - which seems to be a favorite!  The Set includes all the letters A-Z in two patterns and an owl card in each pattern.  Super cute!  Tons of cute sayings for this one too:  First Grade is a Hoot!...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!