Monday, February 25, 2013

Lesson Planning Website

Lesson planning has to be one of my least favorite things to do!  I already have a plan in my head and it's a big pain to formally write them out.  My principal the last few years has required us to turn them in each week, which since I avoided doing them until the last minute, was always a mad rush!  This year I'm lucky and don't have the pressure of having to turn them in, however, we do still have to do them. 

A colleague shared this website at a staff meeting the other day and I am so excited about it!  You can do the free version or it's $25/year (which gives you more features) - there is a free 14 day trial period also.  The best part about this, is that it has a quick search to find your standards and it inserts it into your lesson plans - AWESOME.  You can also turn them into your principal with the push of a button.  I saved mine as a PDF, emailed them to myself, and then opened it in my Kindle app on my iPad... which means no printing.  I don't know if your copy budgets are being cracked down on as hard a ours are - but I feel guilty even being seen in our copy room!

Check this site out by clicking on picture below.  I'm confident you will LOVE it!  Super easy and efficient!

 
 
 
 
 
 





2 comments:

  1. I love planning lessons. Unfortunately with everything else I have to do, I don't have the time I want to spend on it. If this tool helps me write the quick and dirty lesson plans so I can spend time on the detailed, differentiated, prepared lessons I love, then I'm all over it. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.. I just love hearing from you!